We are looking for an Experienced Consultative Sales Professional to aid CTI in significantly expanding our ability to transform lives and open human consciousness. This person is heart-centered, caring deeply about people, human potential and their impact in the world. Through enrolling customers in our powerful, experiential, Leadership Development products, this person drives growth for CTI’s products, while helping the company to define and design Co-Active Sales and Service.
You’ll be a strong candidate and great fit for this position and CTI if:
- You have consultative sales experience (5+ years)
- You have CRM experience
- You are passionate about transformational work
- You are relationship oriented.
- You are a great coach.
- You are a leader and committed to growing yourself and others
- You are a self-starter and quick learner
- You thrive on change and a fast-paced environment.
- You are highly motivated and goal oriented.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You are creative and strategic.
- You love working in collaboration
The Program Advisor, located in NA and able to work Eastern Standard hours, will enroll potential students in our Co-Active Program offerings using a relationship-based approach to sales. This person will manage the full sales cycle from prospect cultivation to client conversion and all the way through to program completion. Additionally, this position also captures and ensures data integrity of the customer lifecycle, utilizing Hubspot.
- Convert prospects to customers.
- Ensure customers feel supported and grown throughout their learning journey.
- Create lifelong customers for CTI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enroll students in the Co-Active training program offerings by using a consultative approach, making recommendations based on our student’s needs.
- Actively pursue inquiries made by potential students.
- Manage full sales cycle from qualified leads through to client conversion.
- Collaborate with sales team to accomplish objectives, develop efficient workflow, and contribute to team meetings and goals.
- Establish and maintain lifelong relationships with students.
- Capture and ensure data integrity of the customer lifecycle.
- Provide maintenance and documentation of customer transactions to support students through the student experience and journey.
- Participate in webinars or other outward facing communications with prospects and interested parties.
On a daily basis, the Program Advisor will attend scheduled meetings with the Global sales team and the Program Advisor Team, schedule and participate in prospect and customer calls to help progress students in their CTI journey, and follow up on leads from Intro Events and Webinars via phone and email. The Program Advisor will also answer incoming calls from prospects and customers and document conversations and follow up actions in our CRM tool. The growth and development of a sales pipeline and following up on sales opportunities is an ongoing daily activity as well.
The Program Advisor reports to and works closely with the Team Lead for Program Advisors to achieve sales goals (both revenue and customer satisfaction) and to seek feedback, support and training to become more proficient and efficient at work. This position also works regularly with the other Coach Training Program Advisors, Customer Relationship Managers and other members of the Global Sales Team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5+ years Consultative Sales Experience.
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills.
- Outstanding written communication.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work with a global team remotely.
- CRM database experience I.E. SalesForce,Hubspot
- Microsoft office experience
- Participated in CTI’s coach training program (CPCC preferred).
- Bonus for Organizational Development and Leadership Development Backgrounds
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in Consultative Sales roles
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion
- Salary expectations
- How you found out about this job opportunity, and if you were referred by someone at CTI, then please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject “Program Advisor”.
Thank you for your interest in The Co-Active Training Institute.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, the Co-Active Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and over the years, we have evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. It is our intention to grow the leadership of everyone inside our organization. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in technology, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain. Together, our direct offices support 6 countries, and our dedicated partners help us offer active courses in 14 countries around the world. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.