Customer Experience Advisors engage with our customers in authentic, relationship-focused connections to discern their true needs. This role blends elements of both sales and customer service functions to provide a seamless customer experience that supports students through their Co-Active Journey, starting from prospect inquiries all the way through program completion. By using empathy, curiosity, and deep listening, Customer Experience Advisors play a vital part in driving enrollment in our experiential Leadership Development products, while helping CTI consistently deliver exemplary Co-Active customer experience.
Additionally, this position captures and ensures data integrity, proficiently utilizing HubSpot and NetSuite and other resources to track customers’ progress through our training pathways. The Customer Experience Advisor is a remote role and serves the West Coast time zone needs.
You will be a strong candidate and great fit for this position if you…
- Have consultative inside sales experience (2+ years), or Customer Service experience with emphasis on discerning prospect needs (2+ years).
- Are an Adaptive Communicator (articulate, trainer, able to communicate complex problems/solutions, sales communication).
- Are passionately committed to serving our customers throughout their journey.
- Are committed to the growth of oneself and others through giving, receiving, and adapting to feedback.
- Are a self-starter who enjoys learning new things daily, including learning new processes quickly.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay calm under pressure.
- Are highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Love to use your creative and strategic skills in innovative ways that balance customer needs with business needs.
- Work independently in a remote team environment, and know when to ask for support.
- Have technical proficiency using the following or similar resources: HubSpot CRM and Service, SalesForce, NetSuite, Asana, MS Suite.
- Discern prospect and customer needs and respond in the most efficient way to resolve inquiries across the full customer journey, with a bias toward empowering a customer self-service mindset.
- Support student registration in alignment with the company’s enrollment goals and course enrollment maximums.
- Capture customer information and other data in HubSpot and NetSuite and complete all manual purchase transactions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Efficiently contribute to queue management (email and voice) in accordance with Service Level Agreements / Performance Metric
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enroll students in Co-Active training products by using a consultative approach to discern customer needs and make program recommendations.
- Execute registrations and course transfers in compliance with guidelines and processes.
- Create invoices, process payments, and make credit adjustments.
- Respond to information and support inquiries via email and phone queues within established timeframes.
- Develop a deep understanding of our training pathways and learn new product talking points quickly.
- Engage with customers on a 1:1 basis in scheduled appointments and inbound call queue.
- Participate in and lead webinars or other outward facing communications with prospects and interested parties.
- Support students with Tier 1 technical troubleshooting for learning platforms (My Account, Zoom and Moodle).
- Capture highly accurate and detailed customer records and communication history throughout the customer journey.
- Maintain pertinent course enrollment and sales metrics.
- Collaborate with team to accomplish objectives, develop efficient workflow, and contribute to team meetings and goals.
- Identify opportunities and process solutions that impact customer experience and efficiency for the team.
The Customer Experience Advisor reports to and works closely with the Customer Experience Team Co-Leads to achieve Customer Experience goals (both revenue and customer satisfaction) and to seek feedback, support and training to become more proficient and efficient at work. This position also works regularly with other members of the Customer Experience Team and other departments.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years Consultative Inside Sales or 2+ years Customer Service experience with emphasis on discerning prospect and customer needs.
- Experience with communicating complex problems/solutions, sales communication, and training adult learners.
- Ability to discern the true nature of the customer’s needs.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Successful track record of time management in a dynamic environment, with emphasis on managing phone/email queues that is in service of the daily and high level priorities of our business.
- Proven ability to resolve customer conflict with compassionate detachment. Can efficiently turn an angry customer into an advocate.
- Ability to offer and receive suggestions and improvements to processes and work effectively with all personality types.
- Proven track record of process compliance and maintaining data integrity.
- Successful track record of working on or with remote teams. Global experience is a plus.
- A proficient use and appropriate application of Microsoft Suite, Google Drive Suite required. Experience with HubSpot, NetSuite, Asana, Acuity preferred.
- Previous participation in CTI’s coach training programs is preferred.
To apply for this position, a resume and letter of interest is required, telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI specifically
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in leadership and Customer Experience Advisor roles
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion
- Salary expectations
- If you were referred by someone at CTI, please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject “Customer Experience Advisor”.
Thank you for your interest in Co-Active Training Institute (CTI).
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, the Co-Active ® Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization over 28 years ago and over the years, we have evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. It is our intention to grow the leadership of everyone inside our organization. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in technology, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with a subsidiary office in the UK. Together, our direct offices support 4 countries, and our dedicated partners help us offer Co-Active courses in 16 countries around the world. We have a global team of approximately 350, with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Coaching: The Proven Framework for Transformative Conversations at Work and in Life.