We are looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist to provide exceptional employee support for the Co-Active Training Institute. This position is a critical member of the Technology team at CTI, and works to ensure that all CTI’s hardware, software and services are functioning properly for the organization, as well as offers the support required to the people of CTI through values of support and service.
You’ll be a strong candidate and great fit for this position and CTI if:
- You take the initiative in managing your workload.
- You like helping people to understand and appreciate technology.
- You like solving people’s technology problems.
- You are quick to reach out for help when you need it.
- You are curious about the technology you work with.
- You have a good sense of humor.
The IT Help Desk Specialist is located in the CTI San Rafael office with the option for partial remote work, and provides support for company-wide technology including support and administration of CTI IT systems and web presence tools globally. This includes monitoring, installation, configuration, debugging, administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of technology solutions. The IT Help Desk Specialist position supports both PC and Mac devices to configure, deliver, install, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware & software issues.
- Be the internal face of CTI’s IT needs for all employees.
- Own and troubleshoot all day-to-day IT needs and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain proficiency across all necessary software platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Desk side support and troubleshooting
- Phone/remote-desktop support and troubleshooting
- Monitor ticketing system daily and resolve new and existing tickets within SLA
- Provide backup support as needed for CTI’s online infrastructure.
- Configure new hardware and software service for new hires, and effectively onboard new employees on their first day with CTI.
- Work on assignments provided.
On a daily basis, the IT Help Desk Specialist monitors the Tech department’s Slack Channel regularly throughout the day and responds to and resolves any issues ticketed. This role also sets up meetings, either virtually or in-person, to resolve issues and responds to requests for new equipment or updates to equipment. The IT Help Desk Specialist provides live webinar technical support and configures devices for employees, trains new staff, and contacts vendors to get required information. Additionally, this position spends time understanding and providing optimizing suggestions for current infrastructure systems and tools, and attends meetings as required.
The IT Help Desk Specialist reports directly to the Director of Business Systems and works in close partnership with the Director of Business Systems and the Director of People Experience. This position also works regularly with other members of the Business Systems team as needed, and any staff member with a Help Desk ticket.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in IT Support roles.
- Timely answering of customer needs.
- Ability to effectively manage time in a remote and in-office setting.
- Clear communications with internal staff, customers and vendors.
- Ability to work with external vendors.
- Ability to work on an Agile team with people of all roles and technical ability levels.
- Willingness to ask for help when needed.
- Proficiency in the following software: MS Office, Office365, GSuite, TeamViewer, MS Windows Server, HTML/CSS, Window and Mac OS.
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in IT Help Desk Specialist roles
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion
- Salary expectations
- How you found out about this job opportunity, and if you were referred by someone at CTI, then please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject “IT Help Desk Specialist”.
Thank you for your interest in The Co-Active Training Institute.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, Co-Active Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and over the years, we have evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. It is our intention to grow the leadership of everyone inside our organization. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in technology, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain. Together, our direct offices support 6 countries, and our dedicated partners help us offer active courses in 14 countries around the world. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.