Co-Active Training Institute looking for a Receptionist. This role will allow callers to engage with a person every time they contact us via phone and is a physical/actionable representation of CTI investing in and practicing Relationship First. Additionally, this role will enhance the customer experience as well as the public perception of the CTI brand. This position will also allow the sales team to spend more focused time with the customers and prospects who truly need their help.
You’ll be a strong candidate and a great fit for this position and CTI if you are:
- An exceptional oral communicator and have superior listening skills
- A self – starter and able to work effectively with little direct supervision
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Unflappable and adaptable
- Naturally able to operate from a “relationship first” orientation
The Receptionist position is fully remote and can be located anywhere in North American (US Eastern time zone preferred and Central time zone secondary preference). This role will answer all external inbound calls, transfer customers to appropriate person or department, and complete other clerical duties as assigned. This position will serve as the front-line face of CTI for inbound external customer inquiries by phone and is intended to increase customer satisfaction by ensuring callers are able to speak directly with a person at the point of first contact. Additionally, by clarifying callers’ needs, this position will increase efficiency by connecting callers to the correct person or department.
- Directly increase the percentage of live-answered calls
- Improve customer experience
- Increase efficiency (time savings) for the Sales Team by accurately directing inquiries to the appropriate team
Initial Challenges and Opportunities
- Determining to whom the caller needs to be transferred (Pre-sale v. Post sale v. Cert Needs)
- Becoming proficient at using the current phone system and then becoming proficient with the new phone system in a few months
- Becoming proficient at using contact view in HubSpot and possibility NetSuite and other technologies adopted by CTI
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer all inbound external calls
- Consistently and efficiently transfers callers to the person or department best able to respond to the caller’s needs
- Complete supplemental clerical tasks as assigned
On a daily basis, the Receptionist will answer and transfer inbound external calls. Work collaboratively with all departments, primarily the sales team, to ensure transferred callers’ needs are met. Conducts data entry, work within Excel/Google sheets, or other supplemental clerical assignments as needed. May serve as back-up to CRMs as needed (vacation coverage, special projects). Submits Zendesk tickets to BS as needed. Attends meetings as needed.
The Receptionist works in partnership with and reports to the Senior Specialist of Sales Operations, who will provide training, mentorship, and direction for supplemental duties. This position also works regularly with most members of the Sales team.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technologies.
- Ability to work with little direction in a fully remote environment.
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs and connect them to the appropriate person or department per call flow and company processes.
About Co-Active Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and over the years, we have evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. It is our intention to grow the leadership of everyone inside our organization. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in technology, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain. Together, our direct offices support 6 countries, and our dedicated partners help us offer active courses in 14 countries around the world. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.