CTI is looking for a Team Lead in Enterprise Sales. This position will be partnering with organizations who are fully committed to developing their leadership teams and are working closely with CTI to shift their culture and grow their leadership. This role will be a part of a rapidly growing and dynamic sales team helping to ensure that organizations are well held, expectations are consistently exceeded and the partnerships deepen bi-directionally over time. This position will be highly profitable, deeply gratifying and have the potential to affect global change in the way companies are run.
You’ll be a strong candidate and a great fit for this position and CTI if you are:
- Creative and strategic with an agile mindset
- A pioneer – willing to blaze trails and explore options
- Great team player – seeks win / win in working with others
- Not easily daunted by challenges or setbacks…
The Team Lead in Enterprise Sales sells and manages relationships for large strategic organizations wishing to engage directly with CTI for training and service delivery. This includes leading the team that coordinates the administration and delivery of high end professional and coaching services, and setting short term strategy for identifying best partner clients for CTI.
- Cultivate strategic long term relationships with organizational clients.
- Identify ideal clients and devise short term strategy for engagement and enrollment.
- Assure that the team is well coordinated and that product delivery is handled impeccably.
Initial Challenges and Opportunities
- Transition existing long term clients into portfolio.
- Opportunity to work closely with Global Head of Sales to define short and long term strategy for private engagements in organizations.
- Research and identify clients that we believe to be ideal fit and begin engaging with them.
- Lead a small dynamic team into the future of CTI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, engage and close direct business with “ideal clients”
- Assure impeccable delivery of services by working effectively with internal and external team members.
- Grow and cultivate long term relationships with ideal clients.
- Matrix effectively with public delivery team and establish a communication flow that keeps all informed.
- Monitor and refine what is needed to be more effective in our engagements.
- Communicate effectively with Global H of S and other key leaders in the organization.
On a daily basis, the Team Lead in Enterprise Sales places calls, schedules appointments and qualifies potential clients. Researches and identifies key targets for CTI. Formulates sales strategies that are client specific and actionable. Reviews weekly with team new opportunities, align on strategies and upcoming engagements. Communicates effectively and efficiently with other parts of the sales and operations team to insure hand offs are seamless and well understood. Travels to strategic trainings and client locations to present and support and learn more about our clients and how our work is being implemented. Identifies and engages key stakeholders in the organization.
This position reports to Global Head of Sales and works in close partnership to set strategies, goals and initiatives for CTI Orgs work. GH of Sales functions as a mentor, advisor and coach. This position also works regularly with Sales Specialist and Customer Service Manager, and Global Sales Leadership team (Sales Operations Specialist, Global Team Lead for Coach Training, Global Team Lead for Customer Service).
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and spoken
- Outstanding Presentations Skills and a comfort with public speaking and presenting
- Track record of exceeding sales in previous positions
- Experience selling services desired
- Established relationships with customers who are looking to grow leadership competency in their organizations a plus.
- Success leading small teams a plus
- Understand and is able to articulate a sales process
- Has solid and measurable sales strategies and habits
- A minimum of 5 years working in enterprise sales calling on fortune 500 companies
About Co-Active Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and over the years, we have evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. It is our intention to grow the leadership of everyone inside our organization. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in technology, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain. Together, our direct offices support 6 countries, and our dedicated partners help us offer active courses in 14 countries around the world. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.