Coaching Certification Program
The Coaching Certification Program begins the road to mastery as a Co-Active Coach®. This in-depth six-month program is recognized as the most rigorous in the industry and includes hands-on coaching, ongoing group work and one-on-one supervision of actual coaching sessions. After successful completion of the program, students are eligible to take the written and oral certification exam, with the goal of becoming a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach® (CPCC).
- A professional credential from the world’s best applied-practice, ICF-accredited, coach training program. You will receive more personalized attention than in any other program.
- In-depth and personalized feedback about your coaching from experienced coaches.
- Learning by modeling pioneers in the industry. The live coaching demos were created by the CTI® founders, who pioneered and contributed to creating the industry standards of coaching.
- Learning that is designed to build coaching proficiency through modeling, practice, feedback, adjustment and more practice.
- Richer and longer client relationships as a result of the skills you learned, coupled with the deepening of your confidence and authenticity in using these skills.
- Belonging to a powerful network of professional colleagues, Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches (CPCC)
The CTI coaching curriculum is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), approved by the California Bureau of Postsecondary Education (BPPE), licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education, approved by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA), recommended for college credit by the American Council on Education (ACE), and awarded an European Quality Award (EQA) by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) . To learn more, visit Accreditations & Affiliations.
- In order to apply, a minimum of all four courses (Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching, Fulfillment, Balance, & Process) need to be completed. Synergy needs to be completed before the end of your Certification 25 week program.
- Have an established coaching relationship with a coach who is certified as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), as well as, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or a Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Registration & Pricing
Explore our package or a la carte options on the Pricing & Registration page.
Note: In order to retain the package discount for your Coaching Certification program, you must select the month you will begin the program to formally enroll into the Coaching Certification process. You must start Coaching Certification within 12 months of completing your Synergy course, otherwise your Certification discounts will be forfeited and your Coaching Certification Program price will revert to the current à la carte price.
We take applicants on a first come first served basis. If you would like to apply to participate in the Coaching Certification Program, your completed application is due no later than the first of the month prior to the month in which you wish to begin (i.e. deadline is April 1st for the May Program). There are a limited number of spaces available each month. We recommend that you get your application in early.
THE COST OF THE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Your certified coach: price will vary
Long distance phone charges: price will vary
Device or service to record phone calls: price will vary
Missed supervisions: $155 per incident
Introducing the CPCC Logo
This logo is intended to illustrate your distinguishable skills as a graduate of CTI’s world-renowned coaching curriculum. In our efforts to prevent any ineligible users from wrongly displaying this title, we will offer this logo to you through a password protected area on the website.
Where and how you can get your logo
- Visit our sign-in page here
- You will be prompted to enter an email address and create a password for yourself
- Click on the Print Logo link and/or the Web Logo link — download should start immediately
Where to use your logo
- Signatures, business cards (multimedia and print)
- Any self-promotional email, website, brochure or newsletter
Usage of CPCC logo requires acceptance of a terms and conditions agreement, which is available upon sign-in.