Join us for a complimentary experience of the Co-Active® Coaching.
- A fun and engaging evening with people in your community. You will be joined by senior faculty members and alumni of Co-Active® Training Institute.
- An introduction to the key principles of the Co-Active® Coaching by senior faculty members, along with interactive and experiential training demonstrations.
- An exploration of core coaching skills and their application in enhancing communication and relationships for yourself and others.
- The elegance and simplicity of the Co-Active® Coaching model, and it’s adaptability in any coaching context, across any institution around the world. Whether you are interested in the benefits of coaching to groups, executives or individuals, or it’s applications to a specific industry/institution (e.g. government, medical, education, business, families) this session will illuminate the infinite possibilities.
- Free giveaway: A select number of participants will have the opportunity to win free tuition to Co-Active® Fundamentals ($925 value) or one of our industry-leading books.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m and the event begins promptly at 6:45 p.m.The event is free and space is limited. Please register to reserve your spot.If you invite a guest to come with you, they need to register separately.
Sue Jordon, CPCC
North American Business Development, Co-Active® Training Institute
Office: 415-526-1655; Cell: 604 417 5214 (mobile in Canada)