This is an exciting time to be a part of The Coaches Training Institute (CTI). Having set the “gold standard” in professional coach training and leadership development for the last 25 years, CTI is going through a major transformation itself to answer the higher calling of leadership that is so needed in the world today.
With the acknowledgement that current systems and structures, and “top-down” leaders are generating life-diminishing scenarios and behaviors, CTI is fulfilling its purpose of creating heart-centric leaders, teaching responsibility for ourselves and the world around us, and putting relationships first.
With this calling comes the need to grow as a company, and we are seeking a brilliant and talented graphic designer to join our internal creative agency and help our skilled team of Marketers convey the company’s vision and purpose to the next generation of business, community and educational leaders.
Is this you?
Proving you know your CMKY from RGB, Rule of Thirds from Vectors and Kerning will be part of the skill set you’ve mastered, but equally as important to you as the chance to translate a new way of looking at transforming the human experience into visual media.
You will be tasked with interpreting and expanding our new brand book to create a strong design style applicable across all media and channels, then maintain it with attention to detail, love, scale and utility.
You’ll work closely with our Marketing team, to ensure the new brand is applied to our current collateral, through the design of key processes including digital watermarking; asset management; and the development and communication of brand usage guidelines to all stakeholders.
And the future is wide open, as we develop new campaigns with our Content Developer, Social Media Community Manager, Marketing Managers, and Global Head of Marketing. Imagination is being called for at the highest level, tempered by solid and experienced execution to bring new ideas to life and into the world.
You’ll be a strong candidate and great fit for this position and CTI if...
- You have creative flair.
- You are a maven for the latest design and marketing trends, but still know your own mind.
- You are passionate about the part your design plays in executing successful marketing campaigns (i.e you care about the person who will buy the product your designs help to sell, as much as you do about the design itself)
- You have a good appreciation of the value of other skill sets.
- You are strategically minded.
- You are hands on and tactically minded when required.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are an active listener and know how to elicit input in a way which makes a brief crystal clear the first time.
- You are a strong communicator of ideas, using your talents to show us the way forward as part of a broader strategy.
The Graphic Designer can be located anywhere and will integrate into our marketing team to develop and design print and digital materials from concept to completion in service of supporting the launch of our new brand and supporting the company’s marketing strategy. This includes helping visually communicate CTI’s products and brand, in accordance with our brand tonality, designated target audience and overall campaign strategy. The Graphic Designer will understand creative strategy and enjoy the execution of task as much as brainstorming the conception of seed ideas. They will be a hands-on team player, work fast, love to learn, collaborate and be passionate and diligent about the details.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage projects from initial concept through final execution, including overseeing the production of final artwork and vendor management/press checks when needed to ensure a quality final product.
- Provide a strong design sense with attention to information, strategy, usability and detail. Implement and maintain brand identity across all media internally and externally.
- Vendor management/press checks and beta/alpha reviews when needed to ensure a quality final product.
- Manage creative assets on server and follow company file naming and archiving conventions. ·
- Create, uphold, communicate and reinforce creative workflow process within marketing team and wider company
On a daily basis, the Graphic Designer will report directly to the Global Head of Marketing. This position will be the only designated design role on the marketing team and within the company itself, therefore it requires strong leadership to prioritize tasks against short, mid and long term goals. In addition to maintaining the core responsibilities, the typical week would include team meetings with the marketing team, one to ones with the global head of marketing, meetings with other internal stakeholders, and vendors.
The Graphic Designer reports to Global Head of Marketing working closely to advise on execution of strategy, and also with other marketing managers, Content Developer and Social Media Community Manager to deliver on task. This position also works regularly with other internal stakeholders and heads of departments on a case by case basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong organizational and efficiency skills as required to meet stringent deadlines, juggle multiple projects and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite programs on a Mac (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat Pro) as well as Microsoft Word and Powerpoint)
- Understanding in working in Google Cloud environments (Sheets, Drive, Slides)
- Experience designing for digital (websites, web banners, email assets, social tiles) as well as print materials (brochures, data sheets, corporate collateral)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, iMovie a plus
- Experience with animation/motion graphics a plus
- Experience using Slack and Asana is a plus
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in the Graphic Design/Illustration disciplines
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in graphic design roles
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion
- A link to your online portfolio
- Salary expectations
- If you were referred by someone at CTI, please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Please send your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio to Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject “Graphic Designer”.
Thank you for your interest in The Coaches Training Institute.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, the Coaches Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and is now the leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our Co-Active® philosophy and work, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience by teaching how to more powerfully show up as a being, and in your doing. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to contribute the best of what they are to their world. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to grow their own leadership and, in the process, transform themselves and others on their teams, in organizations, and corporate culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in tech, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain, and dedicated partners in China, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the UAE. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.