Program Advisor and Business Development Specialist
We are looking for a Program Advisor and Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for engagement and enrollment performance across multiple training products and in multiple markets.
You’ll be a strong candidate and great fit for this position and CTI if you:
- Have the ability to listen deeply and help prospects choose courses or programs that will best meet their needs
- Can enroll customers and close opportunities
- Are able to passionately engage others in deep conversations about topics such as Co-Active Leadership and Co-Active Coaching
- Are a proficient technology user and systems thinker, able to work with systems to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Are able to work closely in a small office and be an inspirational team member and work with a remote team
- Communicate effectively cross-culturally with people from all over the globe
- Have a genuine passion for Co-Activity and the ability to articulate Co-Active philosophy through your own experience.
The Program Advisor and Business Development Specialist will be located in the UK and will be responsible for enrolling prospective students into appropriate CTI course offerings. This includes conducting local and remote marketing/ business development events, advising and enrolling students or prospective students into CTI courses, and maintaining data and information about students and prospects in our CRM.
- Enroll students in courses
- Engage and inspire local audiences in a “Co-Active experience”
- Function as the sales lead in our local UK office, with a reach into multiple direct markets
Initial Challenges and Opportunities:
- Integrate with local and remote team members while carrying out sales function in the organization
- Hit the ground running with crucial sales and business development activities
- Serve as marketing liaison for non-North American (NA) audiences
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to incoming inquiries regarding coaching and leadership training programs
- Document and record all work in company CRM system
- Enroll students in CTI programs
- Conduct local marketing events (Intro Events and Webinars)
- Work closely with CRM to ensure outstanding customer service and student experiences
- Communicate needs of local customers to marketing team and guide marketing in optimal support of non-NA markets
- Partner with local faculty as needed to ensure positive customer experiences
On a daily basis, the Program Advisor and Business Development Specialist will answer phones, schedule meetings and reach out to email inquiries from students interested in taking CTI courses. This person would also document conversations and meetings in Netsuite, conduct local “Intro Events” to build market and increase engagement and enrollment, and conduct webinars to inform and inspire students interested in learning more about CTI programs. This position will also work as needed with local Operations and Faculty to insure outstanding customer experiences and regularly work closely with a Client Relationship Manager to “hand off” the relationship once the student has purchased.
The Program Advisor and Business Development Specialist reports to Global Head of Sales and is responsible for the growth of CTI markets managed by the UK subsidiary. This position also works regularly with the North America Sales team and local Client Relationship Manager and Operations team and communicates and coordinates with Marketing to ensure smooth flow of leads and communication to local market.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Inside sales experience (5+ years preferred)
- CTI course experience (CPCC and Leadership Program graduate preferred)
- Strong/confident technology systems user
- Experience using CRM systems
- Experience with business development
- Experience working with or in marketing
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with computer applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Project management experience a plus
- High School diploma or comparable. Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply for this position, please provide a resume and letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in Program Advisor/Business Development roles
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion
- Salary expectations
- If you were referred by someone at CTI, please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Please send your resume and cover letter and to Jobs@coactive.com and make the subject “Program Advisor and Business Development Specialist”.
Thank you for your interest in The Coaches Training Institute.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, the Coaches Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and over the years, we have evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. It is our intention to grow the leadership of everyone inside our organization. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in tech, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain, and dedicated partners in China, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the UAE. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.