Shipping and Receiving Clerk
A fantastic position is available for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our administration and logistics team in San Rafael, California. We are a mission driven company delivering personal transformation courses worldwide. Your role will primarily take responsibility for coordinating all course materials, shipping packages to and from venues, and will include some general office administration duties.
This role is ideal for a self-motivated person able to work independently with process and systems, and who enjoys being productive and efficient in a friendly professional office environment.
You’ll be a strong candidate and great fit for this position and CTI if you...
- Are task and process orientated, and organized with brilliant attention to detail.
- Have a productivity mindset and are committed to continuous improvement.
- Are competent & enthusiastic in working with technology and systems.
- Enjoy working independently and within a team.
- Can effectively manage your own time and are able to handle multiple demands and competing needs with a good sense for what to prioritize and when.
- Are an open communicator, with good written and verbal skills.
Joining CTI’s global operations team, the Shipping and Receiving Clerk works out of CTI’s San Rafael office in California. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk works in close partnership with the onsite operation team. This role holds the important responsibility of ensuring all course materials arrive complete and on time at venues throughout North America, as well as supporting the day to day running of the office. This is a busy function driven by fluctuating volume of courses delivered each week throughout the year, demanding a productive and enthusiastic work ethic.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Packing and shipping boxes to and from event locations
- Administer online accounts; shipping, material supplies, billing, approvals, etc.
- Maintaining supplies inventory; organizing, ordering, auditing and cost control
- Maintain digital material archive
- Be the point of contact for event logistics, serving internal customers, and resolving any supply issues
- Tracks the course schedule to ensure that materials are shipped on time and packed accurately for the respective course.
- General office administration duties such as handling mail, course room set up, coordinate onsite events, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Have thrived working autonomously while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Must have at least one year of relevant experience working in similar role.
To apply for this position, please include a cover letter of interest telling us:
- Why you want to work for CTI
- What you uniquely bring to the table, including your background in Operations Coordinator roles
- What makes for the ideal company or job in your opinion
- If you were referred by someone at CTI, please mention who referred you in your cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in The Coaches Training Institute.
CTI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate based on a protected class or as otherwise prohibited by law.
About CTI, the Co-Active ® Training Institute
CTI was founded as a coach training organization 25 years ago and has evolved to a leading edge, global leadership development company. Through our work, and our very intentional workplace, we strive to open human consciousness and transform the human experience. We believe that what people really want, more than anything else, is to live a life of meaning and fulfillment and to be able to contribute the best of what they are to their world. Within this context, CTI is creating the new language of leadership, striving to empower individuals and organizations to lead and, in the process, transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and culture.
At CTI, we experience our work as our workshop. When you join the CTI team, you join a group of people who are committed to growing our leadership, using our Co-Active® methods and tools in a practical and authentic way.
CTI’s organizational clients span the globe and industries, ranging from humanitarian organizations to top-tier firms in tech, banking, retail, and many other industries. Privately owned, CTI is headquartered in San Rafael, CA, with subsidiary offices in the UK and Spain, and dedicated partners in China, Germany, Israel, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the UAE. We have a global workforce of 250 employees with faculty on nearly every continent. Our founders have published several seminal leadership and coaching books including Co-Active Leadership: Five Ways to Lead and Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives.