Co-Active Coaching has proven time and again that it’s an essential “must-read” for coaches everywhere, focusing on the scientifically proven Co-Active Model. It identifies the ground conditions necessary for sustainable and transformative change in all coaching relationships, whether formal or informal.
Here’s why it’s considered the industry standard:
- Over 100,000 copies sold globally
- Best-selling and award-winning
- Inspirational to Co-Active coaches worldwide for over 20 years
- Updated 4th edition addresses the technological and cultural sensibilities our rapidly changing world
- Provides insightful context for the Co-Active Model that deepens understanding of coaching as a powerful leadership skill
- How can you empower your coaching clients and enhance your skill set with the complete Co-Active Model?
- How is coaching a powerful form of “Leader Behind” leadership?
- What does it take to coach Co-Actively in an ever-shifting world?
- More than ever, the Co-Active skills of deep listening, shared commitment, and empowered learning are indispensable. We can function at a greater speed, but can we connect as deeply as we need to?
- How are you going to coach in this new culture of tech-driven communication?
- Modern workplaces are undergoing dynamic structural disruption. Do you have the tools you need to respond creatively and coach successfully?
- How much does your coaching approach need to adjust in order to move you and your clients forward?
Praise for Co-Active Coaching (4th Edition)
Seldom have I seen such a clear road map for how to ‘overcome actions that sabotage desires, plans, and dreams.’ Co-Active Coaching provides business coaches with a toolkit for helping their clients achieve professional and personal success. Co-Active Coaching should be required reading for every manager or employee who wants to succeed in the workplace.
I applaud the new edition of this definitive text on transformational coaching. The authors and the visionary network they lead provide an effective methodology with change at personal and organizational levels. This is a must-read for professionals who value the process of discovery, awareness, and choice that empowers people to find their own inner wisdom and to act in service to make a better world for all.
Co-Active Coaching remains the bible of coaching guides. Written with a powerful, distinctive approach, no other book gives you the tools, the skills, and the fundamentals needed to succeed in these delicate relationships.